Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
17,002 / 17,002

Re: Farmas USA

Las que más interesado las que puse el otro día, pero algunas son para largo plazo ya que pueden tardar en recuperar: 

IMVT, SDGR, SANA, ACAD, CRBU, RXRX, ARVN, EXAI, VKTX, CYTK, BBIO, BHVN.

ABCL, GOSS, KROS, GLUE, ROIV.

tras un fugaz vistazo a cada una, destaco las que me han llamado inmediatamente la atención por la razon que sea ... clave mensual todas ...

ACAD

en zona de caza y anda que esta pajara no me llama por todas esas veces que años atrás me hizo sufrir que recuerdo que me sacaba el stop justo en la última barrida antes de la gran subida y me dejaba tirado como un perro con un brazo amputado ... Perdí la cuenta de las veces que me pasó eso
ARWR esta la tenia ya trazada, en zona de soporte

GOSS
potencial double bottom?

ROIV tengo poco historial pero ahi que va... a ver quien gana , el canal ascendente o esa bajista ...

SDGR
aun no esta lista pero las rayuelas son bien claras y, por si acaso, el minimo historico esta muy cercano

GLUE ésta en clave semanal , posible breakout de la cuña y objetivo a la MM50 semanal

Grande.

Muchas gracias, crack.

Y tú también, impagable.

Muchas gracias, cracks!

PFE

Pfizer, BioNTech receive positive CHMP opinion for Covid-19 vaccine in EU Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech SE (BNTX) announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use of the European Medicines Agency has recommended marketing authorization for the companies' Omicron JN.1-adapted monovalent COVID-19 vaccine for active immunization to prevent COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 in individuals 6 months of age and older. The adaptation is based on the recommendation from the World Health Organization Technical Advisory Group on COVID-19 Vaccine Composition and the European Medicines Agency's Emergency Task Force to update COVID-19 vaccines to target the SARS-CoV-2 variant JN.1 for the 2024-2025 vaccination campaign. ETF stated that "evidence indicates that targeting JN.1 will help maintain the effectiveness of the vaccines as SARS-CoV-2 continues to evolve." The European Commission will review the CHMP's recommendation and is expected to make a final decision soon. Following the EC decision, the updated vaccine will be available to ship to applicable EU member states immediately. Pfizer and BioNTech have been manufacturing the Omicron JN.1-adapted monovalent COVID-19 vaccine at risk to ensure supply readiness ahead of the upcoming fall and winter season when the demand for COVID-19 vaccination is expected to increase. The CHMP's recommendation is based on the full body of previous clinical, non-clinical, and real-world evidence supporting the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines by Pfizer and BioNTech. The application also included manufacturing and pre-clinical data showing that the JN.1-adapted monovalent COVID-19 vaccine generates a substantially improved response against multiple Omicron JN.1 sublineages, including KP.2, KP.3 and other currently circulating sublineages, compared with the companies' Omicron XBB.1.5-adapted monovalent COVID-19 vaccine. Pfizer and BioNTech are starting rolling applications with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, per recent FDA recommendation, requesting approval of their Omicron KP.2-adapted monovalent COVID-19 vaccines for individuals 6 months of age and older. The companies will continue to monitor the evolving epidemiology of COVID-19 and make appropriate preparations to meet global public health needs. 
Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Brokers destacados